Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire By JK Rowling

Have you ever thought about what emotions you would have if you were magic and you were going to see the Quidditch world cup ? Yes I would ! This book is one of my favourites because it contains magical contents so  if you like to read books about wizards and witches  this is the book  for you. My favourite character  is Hermione Granger because I resemble her personality  . My favourite part  of this book so far is that when the Weaslys, Hermione  and Harry arrive at the Quidditch world cup . I would recommend this book to parents and  children alike that love to read about magical creatures and magicans. So if you like magical stories this is the book for you. I  this rate this book 10 out of 10   because of the authors humorous warmth  wraps up every ending of each chapter which makes the book an awesome and fantasic read!
By Olivia Cadwallader

1 comment: