Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Zac Power Test Drive: Zac's Moon Trip By H. I. Larry

This story takes place in space. This is important because Zac is a spy and there is a lot of bad stuff going on in space. Zac has to test the new gadgets that his brother makes for catching the bad guys.
One of the gadgets is a pair of space boots. When you wear them, you tap your heels together. There is a disc inside them. to go into the Spy Pad.
This is not the best book that I have read in this series. I will finish it though, and post my comment next week.By Matt
By Matt

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you figured out how to insert the book cover image into your blog. I am pleased that you are going to persevere and finish reading this book. Keep up the great effort with your personal reading Matt. :)
    Ms Taia

    ReplyDelete